The Place Station introduces owners of land and buildings across the UK to social and community entrepreneurs with ideas for transforming their local area – providing a space where people can:
- Search for land and buildings
- Add a Place they’d like to see owned and managed by the community
- Add an Idea for transforming local services
- Propose new uses for available land and buildings
- Comment on and offer to support an Idea or Proposal for a Place
- Find pro-bono supporters where they live to put their Ideas and Proposals into practice.